Company NewsSound Level Meter SE390
Alat Ukur Kebisingan Suara SE390 .
Sound Level Meter Model SE390 fully complies with IEC61672-1. This meter has only one measuring range and it is extending from 30db to 130db that is full 100db. Range to use like in the 3 or 4 range models and neither about signal latency in auto range models E Noise Tester
Alat Ukur Suara Mesin Kendaraan .
e-Noise is a hand-held, stand-alone portable instrument for the measurement and analysis of sound pressure level emitted by stationary vehicles at a nominated engine speed. Input parameters include engine type (no of strokes) and no of cylinders. These can be pre-programmed for 2 or 4 stroke and 1 to 8 cylinders. Sound Level Meter SC101
Alat Uji Emisi Kendaraan Bermotor .
Sound Level Meter of Model SC101 is more than just a noise measuring instrument as it not only carries out the measurements, but also the checks and calculations required by the standards, to get the final result, in situ
Sound Level Meter SC102 (Alat Uji Kebisingan)
Cesva Instruments Products a Sound Level Meter of Model SC102 is more than just a noise measuring instrument as it not only carries out the measurements, but also the checks and calculations required by the standards, to get the final result, in situ.
It is the first integrating sound level meter with measurement protocols which simplifies the process of obtaining results to the maximum. It guides the user, step by step through the measurement process.
The SC102 adapts to the needs of each user as it enables the measurement protocol to be chosen for the following applications: MOTOR VEHICLES, LEISURE and COMMUNITY, RISKS AT WORK, MACHINERY (PRESSURE), MACHINERY (POWER) OR SOUND LEVEL METER (TRADITIONAL). The user simply follows the procedure indicated by the SC102, to obtain the final result.
- Step by step guide through the protocols, while carrying out measurements
- Measures all parameters simultaneously
- Single scale
- Large 3.2” high resolution screen
- Only 3 operating keys (Soft key) and 1 on/off key
- Powered by USB (cable not included)
- APPLICATIONS: motor vehicles, leisure and community, risks at work, machinery (pressure), machinery (power) or sound level meter (traditional)
Regulations & Technical
- IEC 61672-1:2002: Type 2 Sound level meter
- ANSI S1.4:83 (A1:01) Type 2 Sound level meter
- ANSI S1.43:97 (A1:02) Type 2 Integrating sound level
- ANSI S1.11:04 Type 2 Filters
- EN 61672-1:03 Class 2 Sound level meter
- CE Complies with 73/23/CEE and CEM 89/336/CEE low-tension regulations, the latter amended by 93/68/CEE
» Lf, Ls, Le, Leqt, Leq1 and Leqt
- Limits: 0 - 137 dBA
- Upper crest factor limit 3: 130 dBA
- Limits: 55 - 140 dB
» Frequency Weighting:
- Complies with EN 60651:1994 (A1:1994) standard as class 1
- A and C weighting: class 1